Promotional, Exposure & Networking Opportunities
- Unlimited Business Exposure: Sharing of information through social media accounts, online membership directory and display of literature in Chamber office.
- E-Newsletter: Members can display events and information in our E-newsletter, that has over 500 subscribers
- Listing in Chamber Directory: Members are also featured in our yearly Welcome Magazine and can place promotional items in our Welcome Bags.
- Unlimited Business Referrals: As a Chamber Member, the Chamber will refer your business to anyone who calls, emails, or stops by our office.
- Job Openings: Post company job openings for FREE on the Chamber website, Chamber E-Newsletter and the Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page.
- Georgia Chamber Membership: Small Business members of the Jones County/Gray Chamber of Commerce receive complimentary membership for the Georgia Chamber.
- Window Decal: Members receive a yearly decal to display on their businesses.
- Discounts: “Members only” discounts to Chamber events/programs.
- Calendar: Members can place an event happening at their business on the Chamber’s community calendar.
- Sponsorship opportunities: A member can sponsor an event, program or the Chamber itself and receive more promotional benefits.
- Networking Night: This event is a Member hosted event. The event is a great opportunity to meet other businesses owners/employees in the area, make connections, win door prizes and give an “elevator” speech about your business. Check the Networking Night Schedule for the next event.
- Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening: Host an official community Ribbon Cutting to announce and promote your business. The Chamber of Commerce promotes the Ribbon Cutting on all social media, E-Newsletter and on the marquee board in front of the Chamber. A press release goes in the Jones County News. For more information on how to host a great Ribbon Cutting event, contact the Chamber at 478-986-1123.
- Radio Ads: FREE 2 Hour on-site Live Broadcast with purchase of 1 week of commercials and DJ talent Fee for IHeart media. For information please contact us for IHeart Media’s Chamber correspondent.
- Coffee and Connections: If you’re unable to make the Networking Nights please feel free to join us for a Coffee & Connections event in the mornings. Same great opportunities to network, make connections and give an “elevator” speech about your business. Check the Coffee & Connections Schedule.
- Passionate Staff: As a business owner and member we value your opinions. More than anything, the Chamber understands that we are here to serve our members. If there is something a member feels passionate about, or they have an idea, we love to hear from them. We are always willing to listen and help in any way we can. Contact Haley or Miranda at 478-986-1123 or E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Connections: Communicate directly with ALL Chamber members with a one-time complimentary set of printed mailing labels for other member’s businesses and primary contact, this is available upon request.
- Board of Directors Meetings: Members are invited to attend monthly Board of Directors meetings. Please advise staff before planning to attend, so you can be provided with meeting packets.
- Nominations: Members are able to nominate Board of Directors for the Jones County/Gray Chamber of Commerce as long as the Chamber’s by-laws are followed.
- Partnering opportunities: The Chamber of Commerce is here to help make connections. If you would like to host an event with another member or have a great opportunity for your business and another business combined please contact us. The Chamber is here to help you and can point you in the right direction or introduce you to other members.
Educational and Leadership
- Business professional training seminars: The Chamber provides businesses’ tips and in-depth seminars on coaching, executive leadership, customer service, team building, management, social media and more that will help your business be more competitive.
- Business Counseling: Professional FREE business counseling with the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center. Call the Chamber at 478-986-1123 and ask Haley how.
- Conference room: Have a business meeting or training session at the Chamber for FREE, our conference room is available to members during office hours. Please call 478-986-1123 to schedule use of the conference room.
Governmental Affairs & Health Care
- Candidate Forums: The Chamber conducts legislative forums for local, state & federal government, these are great opportunity to ask candidates questions before you make a decision and vote.
- Eggs & Issues: Come eat breakfast with current local and state government officials. Members benefit from this opportunity by being able to express their concerns and recommendations on matters that are important to their business.
- Connections with Local Government: The Board of Directors for the Chamber of Commerce is represented by many non-profit organizations and businesses in Jones County. The Chairman of the Jones County Commissioners and the Mayor of Gray have a seat on the Chamber’s board.
- Healthcare: Chamber members also benefit with a 7.5% on their workers compensation insurance premium while participating in the Drugs Don’t Work program.